Monday, March 4, 2013

So much to consider



So many things to think about in our daily life...groceries to buy, bills to pay, kids to chauffeur to their many activities, the 9 to 5 job (or whatever hours you work), church and civic duties. Who has time to think about car insurance or even life insurance? At our agency we try to take the stress and the work out of purchasing your insurance. One of my interests as a woman is shopping! I love to shop, even if I don't need to buy anything. The thrill of finding a good deal is exciting and rewarding for me. I always go straight for the bargain rack and love to see the amount saved at the bottom of my receipt. Because of my love for shopping, it has made my job as an independent agent so much more fun than when I worked for just one company. Now, when I work with a new family or individual, I can shop around and help them choose the best value for their needs. It is my job to search through the various insurance companies to see who offers the most discounts that will help them and the types of coverage that they need. Not everyone needs the same size or type of shoe and the same goes for your insurance. Each client has a unique situation and if you don't know exactly what you want or need, I can help find the right thing for you! If you purchase the wrong pair of shoes for an outfit or it just doesn't fit when you get home, you can usually just return to the store and exchange them, that is not the same for your insurance. Most often, you only find out you don't have the right coverage until after disaster strikes. It is too late to find out you don't have coverage for cleaning up your finished basement after the sump pump backs up from heavy rains or you get a crack in your windshield and you find out you have to pay a large deductible to get the window replaced! There are no return policies when it is after the incident, however if you choose to work with an agency like ours now, hopefully we can help you choose the right coverage for your budget and keep your mind and energy free for the more exciting things in life that keep you so busy!

-Alison Speck with MVP Agency Inc.
73 S Main Street Johnstown, OH 43031
740-966-3180
www.themvpagency.com

No comments:

Post a Comment